Keto pizza parties are now possible thanks to this pizza recipe. I have tried other keto pizzas that have way too many carbs per pie and the crust is way too soft for my liking.
In my opinion, that crispy crust at the end of my pizza slice is what dreams are made of. This keto chicken pepperoni pizza has only 9.2 carbs per personal pie and you can make four personal pies with this recipe. Invite all your keto friends and let’s get to eating!
Keto Chicken Pepperoni Pizza Ingredients
- 1 1/8 cup almond flour
- 2 1/4 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp butter, melted
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce per pizza
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup sliced chicken
- 1/2 cup spinach and kale mix
- 1 1/2 cup Mexican cheese
- 25 pieces of pepperoni
Before putting the crust into the oven for the first time, make sure to poke holes throughout the crust with a fork so you can prevent large air bubbles.
Make sure your crust is nice and golden before placing any toppings. This will ensure that it doesn’t become soggy in the oven the second time.
The amount of tomato sauce suggested on the recipe is to keep the carb count low. Tomato sauce has a lot of carbs and should always be used carefully in any recipe. Since its flavor cannot be replicated with any low carb ingredient, its always good to add it in.
For this keto chicken pepperoni pizza the amount suggested in the recipe is just enough for it not to become soggy and still have that rich tomato flavor.
Keto Chicken Pepperoni Pizza
- sheet baking pan
- 1 ⅛ cup almond flour
- 2 ¼ cups mozzarella shredded
- 1 large egg
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp butter melted
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce per pie
- 1 cup mozzarella shredded
- 1 cup chicken sliced
- ½ cup spinach and kale mix
- 1½ cup Mexican cheese
- 25 pieces pepperoni
- Preheat the oven to 425°F
- Place your shredded mozzarella into a microwave safe bowl. Place in the microwave for 70 seconds.
- Mix in the Italian seasoning and melt for 40 more seconds.
- Mix in the almond flour, egg and butter until the all is combined.
- Divide the dough into four equal pieces.
- Prepare baking sheets with parchment paper and grease them with olive oil.
- Flatten the dough as thin as you can into a round flat shape.
- Place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Now that we have the dough cooked, spread the two tablespoons of tomato sauce around the center leaving space around the edges.
- Put the Mexican cheese on top of the sauce and place the rest of the toppings before placing back in the oven.
- Bake for 5-7 more minutes, or until the edges brown, at 425°F.